[X Newbies] Mail Unexpectedly Quits

Deb Hagen debhagen at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 18:55:26 PDT 2003

I just got Mail working again after having the same problem on my
PowerMac G4 (10.2.6).  I trashed the preferences and Mail is working
again.  However, I lost all my rules, a POP email account, font
settings, etc.  Very aggravating, but at least I don't have to get my
mail via Internet anymore!

Deb Hagen
debhagen at mac.com