Functions in Virex 7

Ross Langmead rlangmead at whitley.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 23:45:18 PDT 2003

Is it possible in Virex 7 (for OS X) to schedule regular scanning for
viruses and to set it so that it scans incoming files?

I'm sure I had both these functions in Virex 6.1 for OS 9, but I can't find
them in Virex 7.

Virex is the anti-virus software licensed by my university for Macs and so
it costs nothing to the twenty-or-so users in my college.  But it may also
be worth nothing.

Several of us have had a virus in recent weeks, the first time in the ten
years I've used Macs, so I can't complain.  But I'd like to sort this one
out.

Thanks for the help provided by the list.

Ross