Mail

Birgit Rhoads woodlandogs at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 13:58:00 PDT 2003

I set up Apple's Mail program on my iBook.  Currently I receive and
send mail through Earthlink, Adelphia Power Link Cable account and
.mac.  I believe I set up the mail accounts correctly.  I am able to
receive mail from earthlink and .mac and PowerLink (although for this
one mail tells me the account is locked?).  Sending mail is another
thing.  Today, I cannot send mail through earthlink (rejects my
password!) or PowerLink..same thing.  The message says:  PLAIN
mechanism not supported

I know that many of you use Mail.  If  you could tell me what is wrong
here I would appreciate it.

Birgit