[X Newbies] Epson Perfection 1260 Scanner

jc jc at his.com
Sun Jun 22 11:59:13 PDT 2003

Well, I finally got around to downloading the Twain Driver and the Scan
to File and when I installed them it said I already had them. So my
next question is how do I start scanning in OS X. I know the buttons
don't work and I've been using Epson Smart Panel which opens OS 9. I'd
rather just scan in OS X but not sure how to start.

Many Thanks,

--JC