Netscape woes

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Mar 7 13:44:34 PST 2003

> From: J Patrick Draine <draine at attbi.com>
>
> Generally speaking I'm very happy with Safari, but there are a few
> things which require me to use other browsers. During the past year
> I've been using Explorer. I formerly used Netscape when I was using OS
> 8.6 and 9.x. Lately when I try downloading the latest version of
> Netscape it crashes when I boot it up. Seems like it doesn't do this
> for other folks. Any advice?

Probably just need to completely remove all previous traces of Netscape
and then try again. Look in the Mozilla folder (either ~/Libary/Mozilla
or just /Library/Mozilla) and dump that in the trash, THEN download and
install a fresh copy.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com