Lite On 52x24x52 CDRW

Leon Sargent Jr leon.sargent5 at verizon.net
Thu May 1 15:45:17 PDT 2003

Does anyone use a Lite ON 52x24x52 CDRW?  I thought I was to receive my Teac
CDRW today but when I called to find out why it had not arrived they told me
it was on back order for perhaps the next week.

I had seen that there are modified 10.2 drivers for the Teac drives on
Xlr8yurmac.com so I thought that would be a good choice.

Then when I called OWC and found out my Teac was on backorder I saw the Lite
on, no pun intended.. : )  It was only $9 more so I thought I would read up
about it at Xlr8.  Some said it was bootable.  That is not something I am
intersted in though.  I will have this drive in a Fire wire case but I do
want to make sure I can burn with Itunes, Disc Burner and Toast 5.2.1.

Anyone have any input?

Lee

B&W G3 450
OS X 10.2.4