[X Newbies] Haunted by users...

Clive Read cliver at mercuryin.es
Sun Sep 21 12:20:12 PDT 2003

On 21/9/03 20:54, "J" <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net> wrote:

> What to do with users who simply won't understand that reporting every
> little crash they get is NOT going to help them fix it and they should
> it ignore it?

I found this incredibly encouraging.

Themacintoshlady is one of a handful or more of people on this Group who I
believed knew the OS X answers. Today I find that it is NOT ONLY ME who has
problems and can't sort out how to solve them.

Like moving to Entourage and NOT being able to import messages from 'Mail'
because it isn't one of the options. So frustrating! But I found a
workaround by looking-up manually.

But if even the 'experts' are frustrated - hey, I'm in good company!

Thanks to everyone who contributes.

CliveinSpain