[X Newbies] Haunted by users...

Florin Alexander Neumann alexn at ica.net
Sun Sep 21 18:42:06 PDT 2003

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 07:01  PM, J wrote:

> Well Mail just crashed but I'm not sure I should post that huge log
> file here

I suggest getting Frank Fenn's LogMaster. It'll help you take control
of your logs, if you're not comfortable with text editors such as pico
(CLI) or BBEdit. The logs are text files, and, unless you want to track
a problem over time, you don't need to post all of it, merely the
latest incident. The separator is a line of ten asterisks and the event
log begins with the date.