Seeing assigned IP addresses?

Thomas McDermott Jr tjm at pobox.com
Tue Sep 23 19:23:52 PDT 2003

Good evening,
	Am using airport extreme for my base station...was wondering
if there is a way to see what machines the base station has assigned
IP addresses to?  I have two computers on the network but have
noticed that my ip addresses go up to 10.0.1.5, when they used to be
.2 and .3 Have also noticed that my desktop machine, while it does
have an ip address will not connect at startup and I need to unplug
and replugin the base station for it to work.  Was just wondering if
there was a way to see what else in in my network that might be
causing a problem.

Thanks

Tom