[X Newbies] Internet Explorer stuck in corner...

W Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Sun Apr 4 10:10:30 PDT 2004

On Apr 4, 2004, at 10:50, Noel Westerlind wrote:

> I have no idea what happened.
> Two days ago Internet Explorer was pinned to the left hand side of my
> monitor. I have dual 23" cinema displays. Explorer is on the right
> monitior. I am running Mac OS X 10.3.3 on a Dual 2 GHz PowerPc G5
> with 8 GB of DDR SDRAM.

Um, and the question is _____?

Are you saying that IE USED to be 'pinned' (are you saying immovable?)
over there, and now it moves freely? Or are you saying that it used to
move freely and now is 'pinned'? Are you saying that you can't move it
from the left side of the right monitor to the left monitor? (What are
the settings in your Display Prefs? i.e. the arrangement)