Palm Mail & Apple Mail

Dale Critchley dale at infinityltd.org
Thu Apr 8 08:55:31 PDT 2004

Anyone using a Palm and syncing with Apple's Mail? What Palm app & what
conduit are you using? I have a T|T3 and would really like to sync mail,
preferably with something besides the default Palm mail app, which crashes
when I try to do more than one page on my T3. Anyone had success with
VersaMail? Note: I don't have wireless access for my Palm, so wireless mail
apps are useless to me--I need one that can sync w/ my desktop.

--
 |   Bought with a Price,
-+-  Dale