Questions About Faxing

Bob Geiger rbgeiger at optonline.net
Tue Apr 13 15:05:14 PDT 2004

Well, I had an opportunity to use the Internal Modem to send a fax from
my Mac and I must say that faxing in OS X is a bit daunting to say the
least. Since my internet connection is via airport/cable modem this was
my first experience using the internal modem in any way at all.

My questions are these:

Is there a way to adjust the modem speaker output (if there is such
output) to hear the audible tones for connect?

Is there a way to file outgoing faxes as well as incoming ones such as
what was provided in Global Village's excellent software?

Thanks for any direction here.

Bob

"Being right too soon is socially unacceptable."  - Robert Heinlein