[X Newbies] Mail & .mac password

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 15 11:49:24 PDT 2004

Thank you for your response.  This only happens with my mac.com
address.  Ironic that Apple Mail cannot connect with Apple's mac.com
address;).  Perhaps the problem is with my own server, however, all
other mail accounts work fine.  Today, mac.com is staying offline.

Birgit
Who vows never to share her political, religious, or environmental
issues with strangers who most likely don't give 2¢ for her opinion.
Nuff Said!