Appleworks & 10.2.8

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Sun Apr 18 19:40:30 PDT 2004

(This was posted on Apple Discussions. I hope no one is upset about
posting here also.)

My neighbor is new to Mac but an old hand with software and in-house
computer systems. She has a two-page document written with Appleworks
6.2.4. Every so often she goes to File>Save and Appleworks deletes the
file! There is an error message but she never writes it down so that's
that.

Were there issues with Appleworks and Jag? She is one a year old iMac
with enough ram to run Photoshop without problems.

Sorry to be so vague. I told her it's time to get Panther, fixed her
permissions and suggested Save As.

Thanks,
Carter