Splitting Panther among partition & disks?

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Wed Feb 18 15:02:33 PST 2004

I have a total of 6 drives and/or partitions. I would like to take
Movies and Pictures that are in the Toolbar and move them onto two
entirely different drives or partitions. Because I do a lot of work
with both of these items. Currently the OS is on a 60G partition with
only 14G free. If I start adding pictures it will be full in no time at
all.

Could I move those sections of Panther without damaging the way it
works?

Pogue's book was not clear on this. Or my eyes slid over that paragraph.

Thanks,
Carter