I would like to move my user files onto another disk / G5 noise / Copy Mac os X

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 19 01:02:47 PST 2004

Hello,

 I would like to move my user files and my swap files onto another disks ; I
have tried but I have protection problems.

    How can I do it ?

Also I saw mail about :
- Using Chud and modifying the NAP parameter to avoid noise, how do you do
that
- There was a utility to copy the Mac OS X system onto another disk

But as I did not had the problem I did not keep them

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Cyril Blanc
Independent Quantum Leap Symphony orchestra forum (QLSO) for Mac
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qlso/"