[X Newbies] Keychain nuisance

Clive Read cliver at mercuryin.es
Sun Jan 4 00:47:41 PST 2004

On 4/1/04 03:10, "Jerry Wilson" <jerrywilsons at mac.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 30, 2003, at 11:14  AM, Bob Baron wrote:
>
>>  It keeps asking me if I want to change or not change keychains when I
>> open Safari or Eudora
>
> Isn't there an option for it to "Always Remember"?  Check this if it is
> an option.

The options are alwqays allow, allow this time and deny, but it pops up 50
times a day for me, everytime I am browsing. I thought I had found an option
that would mean 'always deny' - which is what I wanted, but I then had to
enter the password for each mailbox manually.

Is there a solution?

I am still using Mac OS 10.2.8 on an iBook with Entourage for eMail and
Safari as my default browser.

Thanks in advance

Clive