[X Newbies] Vicious Spam

Ben Gold bgold at acedsl.com
Mon Jan 26 07:29:30 PST 2004

It's interesting because in both Safari and Explorer and in the email
the URL appears as

> <http://www.fdic.gov@211.191.224.108:3180/index.htm>

actually there are two URLs in the email, one that appears to go to the
actual fdic, and the other which is the above link and asks for your
name, etc.

So does it really appear to be fdic.gov somehow, or does it always show
up as fdic.gov at 211.191.224...etc