[X Newbies] Printing a list of items

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 17:49:36 PDT 2004

I know that it didn't do everything desired, but I thought that it
would be a good starting point. To do what you suggest would probably
necessitate a separate subroutine that could be called recursively to
deal with included folders, providing some indentation to differentiate
levels. It should be fairly simple to refine; however, I leave it to
those interested to do so.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An
inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."
G. K. Chesterton