[X Newbies] Mail not collecting mail

Renita Williams rmmwms at att.net
Tue Mar 2 19:59:23 PST 2004

This is an interesting question.  Two days ago I was not receiving mail
and somehow I stumbled upon the fact that I was in the "offline" mode.
Yet, I know I didn't change any settings.  I too wondered if somehow a
bug in mail had triggered the change.  Coincidently, this happened
after a day when my cable internet service had been frequently
interrupted.  Wonder if there was any connection?