[X Newbies] Itunes...

Barry blyden at mac.com
Fri Mar 26 19:15:39 PST 2004

It's controllable. Check the Preferences in iTunes. It's on the General
pane.
As for contacting CDDB, it does this to get artwork and other ID tag
information. Stuff that is not usually available directly from the CD.
Most people find this very useful as they don't have to look it up and
enter all the info themselves. But to each his own...

Barry