DVD burning help

Stephen Foster foster at pop.ca.inter.net
Mon Mar 29 04:57:11 PST 2004

On 23-Mar-04, at 11:28 AM,  James S Jones <jsjones at mac.com> wrote:
> What Mac, Mac OS and DVD burner are you using?
>
> On Mar 22, 2004, at 4:18 AM, Stephen Foster wrote:
>
>> I've seen advice on burning CDs but my son is having problems burning
>> DVDs from material he's created -- and I have never burned anything so
>> I'm no help. Trying to learn from the Mac Tutorial wasn't helpful as
>> it said all the files needed for the practice burn were in a folder
>> that we couldn't locate. Is there a third party app which simplifies
>> this process?

Sorry to be so long with the info--end of hockey season and then soccer
tryouts ate up all our time.
10.3.3 and iDVD which we both thought could do the job. Does he need
another app? Also, can .rm (and related) files be burned to a DVD or
CD? All this becomes more crucial for him as he just got his own iMac
17" and wants to play. Thanks, Stephen