[X Newbies] Crashing of text editor?

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Tue Mar 30 02:39:31 PST 2004

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 12:55:19PM -0500, Charles Martin wrote:
:
: J mentioned:
: >
: >OS X has been crashing a lot lately even though I run
: >several routines. It just fills up and can't take it anymore I guess.
:
: This comment is indicative of something more seriously wrong with your
: setup. It would have been helpful to make this comment earlier.

Also, don't rule out the possibility of a hardware problem.  Has the
machine recently gotten new RAM?  Has any new PCI cards or USB/Firewire
devices because part of your system?

: Richard Clarke has testified to his statements under oath to the 9/11
: Commission.
: Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice all refuse to do the same.
: Nuff said.

"All bad precedents begin as justifiable measures."
-- Julius Caesar, Roman general, statesman and writer (100-44 B.C.)

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/