[X Newbies] OS stability

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Wed Mar 31 20:36:55 PST 2004

On Wednesday, Mar 31, 2004, at 18:09 Canada/Eastern, Vincent Cayenne
wrote:

> At 11:43 AM -0500 3/31/04, Alex wrote:
>> Ach, where's the Gulag when you need it?!
>
> Godwin's Law invoked. Discussion ends...

Actually, Godwin's about Nazis, as Todd clearly understands. But,
should you argue that they're the same kettle of fish, I'm not going to
contradict you. I am, however, going to argue that it's a pity we
should be punctillious in following Godwin, but not about ad hominems,
even those as despicable as this one.