[X-Newbies] Re: haveing trouble open a pdf attachment...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 15 05:57:53 PST 2005

Good Morning Charles

You wrote...
Attention: you own a Mac. You do not get viruses.

WOW I just removed my copy of Symantec/Norton and
rebooted my QS and I canÕt believe just how much
faster the old girl is running now that
Symantec/Norton is off of her back! That was best
advise I have ever received on line from anyone -
THANKS!

You also wrote...
NEVER use Reset Safari unless there's a dire need.

Well  I got to say that oneÕs on my dime - I simple
f**ked up -  one of these days IÕm going to have to
break down and read  my copy of the ÒMissing ManualÓ -
I guess their more to OS X than meets the eye and yes
itÕs a far cry from OS 9!

Also thanks for the heads up on Preview. So when I get
a new PDF Reader reload I trust all should be back to
normal (what ever that is these days)

Again thanks for the input and big time help - I trust
that I might call upon you from time to time for more
of those little ÒPearlÕs of WisdomÓ!

rich