[X-Newbies] Re: OS 10.3.7 on CD?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Jan 6 00:46:42 PST 2005

> From: Robert DeSaeger <desaeger at hcri.com>
>
> The sad thing before Job's came back to Apple all updates where on
> CDROM from MacAddict
> But, that all came to an end when Job's came back.
> MacAddict was the perfect mac magazine for such a simple solution.

Are you referring to the magazine that spread the last known OS 9 virus
around thanks to them including it on one of their CDs?

I'll leave it to the reader to figure out WHY Apple is not that keen on
distributing "fix" updates on magazine CDs.

_Chas_

"If you could buy cool, Bill Gates would be The Fonz." -- seen on
Slashdot