[X-Newbies] Re: OS 10.3.7 on CD?

Daniel Read danielread at hillcode.com.au
Thu Jan 6 16:03:55 PST 2005

On 07/01/2005, at 1:55 AM, Fabian Fang wrote:

> click "Verify Disk Permissions," then "Repair disk Permissions"

Hello everyone,

I'm a new subscriber and I'm pleasantly surprised at the insights and
advice being offered here. I've been using OS X for about six months
and I think it's high time I improved my understanding of it.

My question is whether or not it is necessary to run "Verify Disk
Permissions" before running "Repair Disk Permissions". After running
them both, one after the other, it seemed like "Repair Disk
Permissions" went through the same verification process before making
any repairs.

Daniel Read
Web Producer
Hillcode