[X-Newbies] slow warm ups

Chris Morland cmorland at cra.lacity.org
Mon Jan 24 20:57:41 PST 2005

Hi all,

Two things are happening: my G4 is taking over ten minutes to load,
other than that it's heathy. it's  a dual 450 with 40 GB boot and two
other internal 120's all are reaching their max, is the reason for the
long loading time; will someone confirm this? the other problem is with
my wife's G3 ibook she dragged some photos to her dock and they will
not delete and the same for every icon on her dock. Please advise. i'm
running 10.3.7 and she 10.2.8 Thanks in advance.

chris