[X-Newbies] Joining Avi segments

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Mar 3 14:43:28 PST 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 07:51:28AM -0500, Stephen Foster wrote:
:
: A friend sent me an AVI in three segments so my dial-up could handle
: it. I've tried a variety of apps to join the segments but nothing gives
: me a working end product. Any suggestions? Thanks, Stephen

AVI is a Windoze beastie, and I haven't seen many OS X things that can
probably join them together.  For MPEG-* media, I found that mpgtx works
pretty darn well (except that it's a command-line only tool).

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/