[X-Newbies] Re: Utulities and such in OS X.

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Mar 21 16:10:53 PST 2005

> From: Steven Rogers <srogers1 at austin.rr.com>
>> Tech Tool Pro can do some other things -- most notably defragmenting
>> -- that DW cannot do, so I suggest it also.
>
> Disk Warrior does have a defragmentation tool.

As the registered owner of version 3.02, I assure you it doesn't.

You're probably thinking of PlusOptimiser, which at one time was
bundled with DW and made for a truly great package deal. That ended
with the introduction of DW 3 for OS X.

_Chas_

FL-MUG: central Florida's Macintosh User Group.
Meetings: second Thursday of the month, 6-9pm,
at the Orlando Science Center.
http://www.flmug.org