[X-Newbies] Top posing in mail?

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Wed May 18 19:35:49 PDT 2005

On May 18, 2005, at 8:26 PM, thomas.d.kearns at verizon.net wrote:

> I much prefer reading top posting.  I predict it will win out in
> the long run.  In business world (as opposed to tech world) top
> posting is virtually universal.

Because Outlook is nearly universal, and that's the way Outlook does
it. Its not universal in the tech world, because those people tend to
think about what they're doing rather than going with the default. Of
course, for anyone who like to read books backwards, always reads the
last panel in the comic first, etc. those comments don't apply.

SR