[X-Newbies] Top posing in mail?

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:36:53 PDT 2005

In my humble opinion, if top posting is not following net etiquette,
net etiquette should be changed. Why? Because many spell checking
programs slavishly check spelling from the top of any document,
including e-mails. I don't want to have to correct other people's
inarticulate gibberish before I can make sure that I am putting my
point across in an intelligible manner. That is also a likely reason
why this is standard in the business world. Don't get me started on
those people that insist on inserting their comments in between
snippets of replied to text :-)

My € .2

Brian