[X-Newbies] <Adios!t>

Jamie Kahn Genet jamiekg at wizardling.geek.nz
Sat May 21 07:49:20 PDT 2005

Verduron <verduron at comcast.net> wrote:

[snip encoding garbage]

> I regret leaving because I have gained valuable information in the
> past that I will now have to seek elsewhere.  Please enjoy your chats.
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Sue
>
> A fly, for some folks, can ruin a scrumptious 12 course French meal.
> I'll eat the fly with the Roquefort <http://www.roquefort.fr/>.

[snip huge amount of HTML clutter]

*wearied sigh*

As you weren't willing to take netiquette advice from more experienced
user on a list specifically devoted to giving advice to new users with
troubles, I wish you well. X-Newbies clearly wasn't the right list for
you.

I suggest you find a forum whose participants do not care about
communicating effectively or respecting others (i.e. common netiquette).
You'll be much happier, I think.

Regards,
 Jamie Kahn Genet