[X-Newbies] Fire IM download.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:34:01 PST 2005

I have been trying for a long time to download the instant messenger
Fire, to try it out. Unfortunately the direct download url:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fire/Fire.app.1.5.3.dmg?download
doesn't work for me in any browser. I have tried Safari, Opera, IE,
Camino, Firefoxand Shiira, all with the same result. I have been in
contact with the webmaster for the site and he says it works. Can
someone else tell me if they have the same problem with the URL or try
from Versiontracker? Nothing works for me and I am of course wondering
what this could mean if it is only me experiencing this.

Cheers,

Brian