[X-Newbies] Re: Re: Fire IM download.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 02:48:00 PST 2005

Sorry,

What I get I get is a blank web page with the correct URL in the
window, full stop. No attempt to download the file or any other action
except the blank page. I hope that I have been clear in my other
postings that the problem is not limited to that as there a very few
URLs that direct on the same site to another page (no download), where
I also get a blank page. Usually this occurs in Safari, Firefox,
Camino, OmniWeb and Shiira, but not in Opera. There have been a couple
that have not worked in Opera either.

Cheers,

Brian