[X-Newbies] Mind Mapping

Chris Walker chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 13:26:26 PDT 2005

On 9/10/05 Tony Johansen wrote:

>Thank you guys, from various people I have had several suggestions,
>including Tinderbox. Looks like I will go with NovaMind, not only is it more
>what I was seeking, it has better tutorials, loads of downloads (up to 120MB
>images free) .......

Frankly I found the images a PITA as they took so long to load, at least
on my machine.

Actually I started using Inspiration a long time ago at Kirk's suggestion
when he used to hang out on the Nisus list.  I still use it as a linear
outliner, but if it is *true* MindMapping a la Buzan that you are after,
then NovaMind is about the best going - at least IMHO.

cheers,

Chris