[X-Newbies] web design software info

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 08:36:49 PDT 2005

Thanks Chris for the feed back.  Which software do you
currently use?

I was thinking about RapidWeaver because of cost but
found Freeway to have a fresher look. I guess one can
start with Freeway Express and upgrade as needed in
the future.

rich

<http://www.softpress.com/en/freeway/freeway_4_preview/preview_request>