[X-Newbies] Dialup services

Jane TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 20:55:26 PDT 2005

You can prepay Earthlink and it will knock it down to 19.95/mo
I use cable so I only pay 9.95/mo and don't use more than 4 hours per
month dialup, or is it 10??? Something like that. I keep it in case
there is no wifi or cable access when traveling.
It's really a good buy with 7 or 8 names, plenty of dialup numbers all
over the place and you can configure it yourself with no nonsense about
installing their junk.