[X-Newbies] Wireless Access

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Tue Jul 18 21:33:40 PDT 2006

Hi,

PowerPC Macs are able to access LEAP and PEAP networks when running
later updates to Tiger; however, currently MacBook Pros are having
difficulties connecting to LEAP networks. I have been in recent
contact with AppleCare about this problem and have provided the
engineers the specific details of my work network. I'd suggest going
to Apple's Discussion Forums and search for PEAP. Also, check the
Apple tech notes as there are a few relevant to connecting to PEAP
and LEAP networks.

HTH,

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"In physics, you don't have to go around making trouble for yourself
- nature does it for you."
Frank Wilczek