[X-Newbies] Photoshop disappears

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 08:34:38 PDT 2006

OK I'm fixed.

Thank goodness it was a small thing, but it sure gave me a big scare!
Due to that scare, I now am updated, repaired, and BACKED UP, so
something good came of it.

Photoshop 7.0.1 and Image Ready need to have the .app appended or it
will eventually lose its icon and the ability to open.

A nice woman on the Apple Forum helped with that! Hopefully, end of
story.

I can no longer get PS for cheap, since I retired from teaching after
35 years, and 7.x does what I want, and was told it would work fine
with Tiger. It has a few minor updates and it WAS working fine 'til
this happened. But later versions of X want the .app on there.

And so it shall be!

Thanks for everyone's input.

- J