[X-Newbies] Photoshop disappears

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 09:10:35 PDT 2006

Barb, honestly, why would I say a thing like that? Because it's a
common expression people use especially when they are in a panic even
if they are not religious? Where do you come from?
Are you that scared of that word that it can't be used as an
expression? What person who has had a serious computer problem, never
said 'pray!' in the generic sense of the term for comic relief and
who would EVER take it to mean something 'religious'?

You're being a bit ridiculous here. Thanks for making me laugh.