[X-Newbies] Photoshop disappears

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 26 09:37:44 PDT 2006

On 27/7/2006 2:15 AM, "J" <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Well I'm grateful for that comment because I can't believe anyone
> would even comment on that exclamation which I am sure EVERY techie
> in trouble has used generically at one time or another!

> No one has 'brought religion into it'! I'm really laughing now. I'm
> not religious, but hearing that exclamation would not cause me to be
> upset and certainly would not making me think anyone was bringing
> religion into it! LOL
>
> I wonder what country y'all are from?

The way you and I used the expression is how I hear it used in similar
situations all the time, but I am continually amazed by how easy it is to
upset some peoples sensitivities. I am sure Barbara didn't realise the
association between desperation and the word as used here and my response
which only meant "don't panic".

If Barbara is reading this, I apologise for upsetting you, no harm was
intended.

BTW I'm in Sydney, and it seems we are a particularly profane lot down here.
And I am pleased your PS is working again.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art