[X-Newbies] Backup strategy needed

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 16:03:21 PST 2006

Hi, Mark -

You'll probably get better advice than this, but I use two 250 gig
external drives for backup. One stays on the desktop and the other is
in the safe box at the bank. I swap them every several weeks or so. I'm
using Retrospect to back up my Documents folder daily, but I also have
two identical Archives folders on these externals.