[X-Newbies] Keeping aps from automatically calling home

Chris chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 08:28:01 PST 2007

Not directly related to the topic but isn't there a 'known hosts' file
which you can use to block unwanted connections?  I came across this for
Windows but I imagine something similar would work for OSX

<http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/>

Not sure how this would work with OSX as I don't have the technical
knowledge, but perhaps someone could tell us.

Otherwise, I can recommend Little Snitch.  Not sure of the URL, but
Google is your friend.

cheers,

Chris