[X-Newbies] Made on Mac tiff file in iWeb.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:00:28 PST 2007

Yes. The problem being however, that iWeb won't allow the user to
change the link to apple.com. It seems to me that when wants to bother
with advertising the fact that the site was made on a Mac, it should
at least direct to the correct URL :-) The "email me" file lack the
same ability - in other words a person clicking the link would not be
able to email me.

Brian