[X-Newbies] Problem with install app.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 02:21:39 PDT 2008

I have suddenly started experiencing problems with install apps on my G5
with OS X Tiger 10.4.11. I tried to install the new version of Growl, as
well as DiscCover and in both cases the install app didn't show any discs in
the dialog as to which disc to install on. I have two separate internal
discs with  Tiger systems installed, plus an external drive with three
partitions, all of which should show in the installer app. I have run
DiskWarrior 4.1 from the back-up Tiger system and while a few errors were
found, there were no serious disc errors and everything was reported to have
been fixed.
Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Brian