[X Servers] Sendmail, PHP, etc

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Fri Jul 4 02:27:02 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 06:23:33PM +1000, Justin French wrote:
:
: I can't get sendmail to work... I've done a fair bit of googling,
: including this bunch of comands, which i've seen in a few places:

Did you start Sendmail before trying to email with it?

: Do I need a specific port open in the firewall?

Not really, unless you plan for your OS X box to be a relay.

: What other steps do I need to take to enable sendmail, and check that
: it's working?

There are several sites that explain this.  Here's one:

	http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20020830054219202&query=sendmail

For more, do a Google search.

--
Eugene Lee