[X-Unix] Safary doesn't work propertly with Hotmail.

Alexandre Gauthier supernaut at raptorized.com
Mon Apr 5 21:17:57 PDT 2004

On 02/04/04 20:22, "Barry" <blyden at mac.com> wrote:

> My wife uses Safari on our Powerbook to check her hotmail account all
> the time.  Works just fine. Just did it a minute ago in fact.

Checking hotmail works just fine, of course.
What is crapping over on my end as well, is when you attempt to download an
attachment.

Is anyone aware of why this is happening? I doubt It's an evil Microsoft
plan against us Mac/Unix-ers but my Father is becoming quite bothered by
this as well. I'm going to set him up with an IMAP account on my qmail
server once I change ISPs...

But in the meantime I just find this to be rather annoying.

---------
Alexandre Gauthier
Network Administrator
Divide By Zero -- Linux Solutions