Simple commandline mail client

Peter Marreck prm1 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 2 21:17:17 PST 2004

Here's my situation- I merely want to be able to enter some SMTP
settings (server, login, etc.) in a config file (or as additional
parameters on a commandline) so I can do something like "mail me at me.com
'this is the subject' 'this is the body'" so I can include it in a
script. I don't want to have to mess with installing or configuring
mail SERVERS such as Postfix etc., and I don't want something that will
automatically break with the next OS upgrade. I also don't necessarily
want to applescript mail.app. Does anyone know of such a CL app?