[X-Unix] Start, re-start? again & again?

CP vze2rwkt at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 07:40:05 PST 2004

Well safe starting got me farther but it still ended up having the error
message window come up.

As far as I can tell, no software or hardware has been install within
the last 3 weeks -MS Office was the last program installed, and it's
worked fine on several occasion's (MS Office) and no other issues
running it, until this morning?

Skip